two component room temperature paint, which is composed of a special hydroxyl acrylic resin as the base material, the curing agent, the mica iron oxide, the filler, the solvent and the assistant.
1. Good adhesion and sealing performance on the primer and steel zinc coating layer.
2. Water vapor and oxygen have low permeability to the film, which has excellent water resistance and good corrosion resistance.
3. Excellent wear resistance and durability
4. Good weather resistance to industrial and chemical atmospheric environment
5. Film in a long time to maintain a good impact resistance and flexibility
Specific gravity: about 1.53kg / L (after mixing)
Ingredients: A component (paint): B component (curing agent) = 20: 3 (mass ratio)
Dry film thickness: about 35um
Theoretical dosage: about 115g / m2 (35um dry film, without loss)
Flash point: about 29oC
Drying time: dry surface ≤ 1h, hard dry ≤ 24h, completely dry 7d
Aging time: 0.5h (23 ℃ ± 2 ℃)
Applicable period: ≤ 8h (23 ℃ ± 2 ℃)
1. As the middle layer of the high performance corrosion protection system, to enhance the adhesion between the coating layer and the shielding performance
2. As a coating on the surface of a metal zinc coating or a galvanized steel
3. Can be directly coated in the surface of the iron and steel after the treatment of anti rust paint
Paint: 20kg/bucket Curing agent: 3kg/bucket