The most widely used anti-rust primer for metal profiles is epoxy primer. This primer can be applied not only to metal profiles but also to interior steel structures, machinery and equipment , Machine anti-corrosion coating, both to give full play to the product characteristics of paint, but also can play excellent protective properties, in the specific coating process which details need attention? Epoxy anti-corrosion paint with excellent adhesion, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, water resistance, etc., are widely used in indoor steel structure, machinery, equipment, machine anti-corrosion coating, a common package for the epoxy primer supporting Epoxy topcoat use, to improve the adhesion and good decorative effects have a great impact.Excellent properties and functions of epoxy paint:
(1) excellent adhesion: to make the substrate area and the entire coating, forming a tight connection performance.
(2) excellent mechanical properties: to prevent paint off, primer damage, bump damage, heavy damage to super performance. (3) Metal anti-rust properties: provide long-term protection performance, especially for the metal coating areas such as steel structures, played by the anti-rust properties.
(4) Durability: indirectly increase the thickness of the paint film, delay the comprehensive service life of the coating.
(5) connection performance: Primarily used in the primer and topcoat product attachment and link, especially the high zinc content of epoxy zinc-rich primer.
(6) Decorative performance: plump, smooth, bright film appearance.
Epoxy primer construction process flow:
(1) substrate cleaning to determine the substrate to be good after painting, paint brushing can not be carried out immediately work, you need to first surface of the substrate oil, clean up impurities to ensure that the primer attached to the substrate ability.
(2) Substrate Polishing When the substrate reaches a clean and dry surface condition, in order to ensure sufficient wetting of the epoxy primer to the substrate, we also need to polish the substrate, usually using a hand-made or sandblasted substrate Grinding method, so that the substrate has been painted to achieve a certain sense of roughness, sandblasted to achieve Sa2.5 level, manual sanded St3 level. For the pretreatment of the surface of the substrate, please refer to: Five different epoxy primer on the surface treatment of the difference
(3) antirust primer brushing construction antirust primer commonly used construction methods are brushing, air spraying, high pressure airless spraying, roller coating, before construction will be supporting the antirust primer diluent, uniform mixing, before the Road After the paint film is dry, paint can be painted on the back of the paint. If there is any problem, paint the paint film on the paint again. Regardless of the choice of spraying or brushing method for primer coating construction, we should pay attention to uniform spray primer anti-rust to prevent sagging and leakage occurred.
Edited by Alisa Jia