Epoxy floor, also known as epoxy self-leveling; epoxy self-leveling is the use of epoxy resin to join a certain amount of auxiliary materials made of epoxy resin self-leveling floor paint, it has a strong leveling and mobility, It uses the floor tool to operate quickly after leveling, automatically leveling the features, as a super-high wear-resistant epoxy self-leveling floor is widely used for clean factory and other ground. Epoxy Floor Construction Technology:
★ epoxy floor construction preparation
1. Epoxy self-leveling primer, the concrete floor needs to be clean, free of oil-based pollutants or other adverse effects of poor surface material, the surface of the sand can not be too serious, otherwise it will affect the adhesion.
2. If the concrete floor should be partially flat construction, and then in full construction.
3. For a cracked ground, it is advisable to pour the epoxy from the flat primer until it is filled.
★ Construction of ground moisture content measurement
1. The substrate should be dry, if the ground is wet, need to dry the gas burner.
2. If there is no moisture meter, you should simply check the moisture way as follows.
3. With a transparent plastic cloth tiled on the ground, with adhesive tape around the expected, after 2-4 hours, if the plastic cloth was condensation phenomenon, the ground moisture content is high, not construction.
4. With a gas burner or newspaper lit, the same place in the ground to the heating, if the ring was around the ring phenomenon, the ground moisture content is high, not percussion.
5. Take the dry newspaper tiled the ground, and then covered with flat, until the next day the newspaper out of the ignition, if not lit, the ground water content should not be high construction.
★ construction materials mixing:
1. The mixing site must be laid with glue to ensure that the environment is clean and the quality after construction.
2. When the material is activated, the cover must be clean and clean.
3. The main agent should be first poured into, and then into the hardener, the material should be poured into the barrel directly to the barrel, do not extend the barrel along the back, so as not to attach the barrel of the material is not fully mixed.
4. Mixing containers should be at least 1.5 times the amount of material, usually 10Kg to 15Kg.
5. Mix the scales correctly after weighing.
6. At the end of material, joints and fabric mixing: stir the mixer should be moved up and down left and right, so that the mixing evenly, the time is about 3-5 minutes.
7. Resin mortar mixing: If the sand mixer, the main agent into the first, and then into the hardener, stir well, then add silica sand mixing even: if no sand mixer, the main agent into the barrel, and then down Into the hardener, with a drill or high-speed stirrer for about 3 minutes, then pour into the silica sand, to stir evenly, should not be stirred by a drill or high-speed agitator, so as to avoid heating due to shorten the use of time.
8 material mixing can be used after mixing time is about 40 minutes, the surface coating for 25 minutes; hardening time in summer for 8 hours, winter was 12-16 hours.
★ Epoxy resin coating
1 The cement surface is coated with a primer, while the tile surface, the marble face, and the ground surface are coated with a special PRME.
2 with a brush or brush roller vertical cross and coated, coated with thin and uniform, the average amount of 0.15-0.3Kg / m.
3 to be more than 12 hours of drying time before being painted.
4 main agent, hardener into the mixing evenly after the investment in silica sand, with a rapid torque mixer mixed evenly to trowel wiping.
5 mortar layer thickness, with a 2mm dentate trowel to control the thickness.
6 construction after 12 hours before the construction of the next layer.