Polyurethane finish coated with epoxy, polyurethane primer, painted in the surface, should ensure that the coating interval, for over the coating period, should do a good job of surface cleaning And polished work, unqualified surface, will reduce the overall performance of the coating, increase the possibility of construction defects. The following are the product performance characteristics:
(1) weatherability: resistance to ultraviolet light and the erosion of chemical substances in the environment, with excellent weather resistance.
(2) Gloss: paint brush, shiny full, not dazzling.
(3) Alkali resistance: excellent alkali resistance, to prevent the film fade.
(4) Water resistance: waterproof performance and excellent resistance to scrubbing.
(5) Adhesion: with a variety of types of substrates with good adhesion. Polyurethane topcoat has good acid resistance, for acid rain corrosion, chemical gas corrosion, etc., on the surface of steel has a better anti-corrosion effect, especially for industrial atmospheric environment, prone to acid rain in the area of outdoor steel corrosion. Common paint and polyurethane finish in common:
1, are two-component industrial paint, including the main paint, curing agent two components
2, are suitable for outdoor machine tool equipment products, that is, a good weather performance, caused by UV fading, powder, loss of light and so have a good tolerance, for the wind and rain frost, sunny and other climatic conditions , Have a very strong ability to adapt.
3, mechanical paint construction methods are basically the same, can be used to brush or spray, do not recommend roller coating, curing time and drying time difference between the two.
4, for outdoor steel facilities structure, are required supporting primer, the middle paint. Classic anti-corrosion coating: epoxy zinc-rich primer, epoxy cloud iron intermediate paint corresponding topcoat. Differences with ordinary paint:
1, the apparent effect, for some bright paint effect, mechanical paint is difficult to do, while the acrylic polyurethane paint is easy to do and gloss range of 10-95 °, while the mechanical paint luster range, in the 10-80 ° or so.
2, the difference between outdoor weather resistance, in the same outdoor environment, the use of mechanical paint matching coating, the appearance of anti-rust and anti-rust rust to maintain a longer period.
3, the difference between the surface characteristics, mechanical paint with surface self-cleaning, dust, oil, etc., in the mechanical paint surface is not easy to attach, easy to clean, and acrylic polyurethane paint no such characteristics. Therefore, in the haze of the city, with mechanical paint more advantages