Epoxy Floor paint In the previous article we introduced the epoxy thin coated floor and epoxy self-leveling floor in the floor performance, construction technology, coating the difference between the thickness, today we will detail the ring Oxygen self - leveling floor paint the specific construction process. Epoxy self-leveling Specific construction process: the primary treatment → → Preparation of primer materials → → → → → primer coating → → Midsole material preparation → → construction coating → → coating material preparation → → construction coating → → waxing → → maintenance → → inspection brushing epoxy floor paint primer is an important part of the floor coating project, it is between the base of the ground and the middle of the putty layer or paint Between the transition coating, epoxy resin encapsulation primer for concrete and terrazzo and other porous substrate, there is excellent permeability and closure, so that the primer fully immersed in the ground, not only to ensure that the concrete surface with the full Attached to promote the smooth and smooth, but also play a bonding effect, the foundation and epoxy coating closely together. Its main role:
1, closed and barrier function The main function of the closed function is reflected in: anti-ubiquitous, salinity resistance, balanced evenly ground water absorption, to ensure that after the construction of paint or bright lacquer color and gloss uniformity.
2, to strengthen the reinforcement of the basic ground for the loose base of the ground or brushing too long for the old coating, brushing the floor closed primer, not only for the concrete and terrazzo and other porous substrate has a good penetration, but also its Reinforcement, in order to improve the adhesion of epoxy paint floor, so as to ensure its service life.
3, to improve the adhesion of the topcoat to balance the basic surface of the face to absorb the degree of paint to ensure that the finish gloss and color uniformity, improve the decorative effect of the finish and extend the use of paint finish. Epoxy self-leveling floor construction process:
1, the basis of the situation to do a good job repair, grinding, dust, after treatment, the floor surface smooth, dense, dry, no oil, and no loose fragile particles before the next process construction.
2, self-leveling primer with a closed and strong adhesion of strong epoxy primer roll together to enhance the surface adhesion.
3, self-leveling mortar in the epoxy resin will be added to the amount of quartz sand, with a trowel to its uniform coating number, the construction of the transfer is appropriate, the base line position straight, and the walls without leaving, flat.
4, epoxy putty with epoxy putty construction of two, so that the ground completely flat without holes, no batch of knife and sand India can be painted surface coating.
5, epoxy self-leveling surface paint with a uniform tundish uniform trowel painted together, after the completion of the overall ground to achieve bright and clean, uniform color, no hollowing, pay attention to the construction of the junction of the treatment; coating requirements uniform, no sag, no needle Hole, smooth, smooth. Epoxy self-leveling construction points:
(1) the construction site environmental conditions: the temperature above 10 ℃, the relative humidity should be less than 85%, as far as possible from the construction to the coating completely hardened during the door, the window should be tight, the gap and ventilation with a protective tape , To prevent dust from blowing into the pollution processing area
(2) In the summer, insects are very sensitive to color, especially before applying hardening, spraying pesticides before construction.
(3) In order to prevent the edge of the construction part of the pollution and processing to maintain a complete line (or with the non-coated part of the boundaries) should be affixed to the surface tape.
(4) It is strictly forbidden to cross the construction (including the process interval) is strictly prohibited to enter the construction site.
(5) to the construction site of the material, be sure to be able to avoid the wind, rain and sunshine from the place, and do a good job of fire safety measures.