Industrial paint is used in the paint more, in fact, there are some industrial paint is also suitable for home use, only some heavy anti-corrosion paint difference between today, we see from the following aspects of industrial paint and what kind of industrial paint Use scope and characteristics.
First, from the appearance of classification: flat paint, silver paint (or flash paint, aluminum), hammer paint, corrugated paint, orange paint, varnish, sand paint, transparent paint. Second, from the color classification: red, gray, yellow, green, blue, black, white (including silver). Three, from the resin classification: polyester paint (also known as polyurethane paint, two-component self-drying paint), acrylic polyester paint (also known as acrylic polyester paint, two-component self-drying), amino paint
(Single-component self-drying paint), acrylic paint (also known as acrylic paint, one-component paint), nitro-based paint (one-component self-drying paint), acrylic nitrocellulose paint,
Oxygen paint and so on. Four, from the gloss classification: high gloss paint, semi-gloss paint, matte paint.
Five, from the scope of application:
1. Steel structure paint, including steel anti-rust paint, anti-corrosion primer, the middle paint, steel anticorrosive finish and so on. Commonly used varieties are epoxy zinc-rich primer, epoxy cloud iron intermediate paint,
2. Mechanical equipment paint, the main application of a variety of machine tools, lathes, equipment, surface, play decorative, anti-corrosion, rust effect. 3. Ship paint. Ship paint is a high-tech industrial paint field, including deck paint, water paint, ballast tank paint, antifouling paint. Hull paint and so on.
4. Exterior wall paint, industrial exterior paint is different from the civilian exterior paint, often the application of landmark buildings, chemical anti-corrosion and other special areas, for the use of time, appearance effects, corrosion requirements
And civilian paint is also a big difference.
5. Baking paint, plastic powder, such products can be used in the pipeline spraying, commonly used auto parts, bicycle racks, chassis cabinets and other painting, often using these varieties of paint.
6. High temperature paint, industrial equipment, some need to use in high temperature environment, therefore, industrial paint high temperature paint can be used in more than 300 ℃ environment, the main varieties are silicone high temperature paint, silver paint and so on.
7. underground pipe anti-corrosion paint. Buried water pipes, pipelines, etc., are required to use special underground pipe anti-corrosion coating. The main varieties are asphalt paint, epoxy coal leaching
Green paint and so on.
8. Floor equipment anti-corrosion paint. Chemical industry, coal mines, factories, etc., the conditions are often a variety of acid and alkali gas, wet steam and other corrosion, industrial anti-corrosion paint, including acid paint, alkali
Paint, heat-resistant paint, solvent-resistant paint, and other special varieties.
9. Special substrate coating paint, such as stainless steel, galvanized steel need special primer to have good adhesion; PVC, ABS and other plastic materials also need special paint to paint is not
Damage to the substrate, glass fiber reinforced plastic is also a special coating of industrial paint.
The classification of industrial paint can be mainly distinguished from the above aspects, said that the industrial paint is not necessarily used in industry, such as basketball venues, railings, residential sports facilities can be used.